All 14 art Reviews

13 13

I love this, it's very clean and precise. A lot of newer artists should strive to meet this level of precision/visual clarity.

Cradelehpt Cradelehpt

Easily some of the best art I've seen in years. It is very refreshing to see a unique style such as this, even I think my own art to some degree looks like other art. But this is vastly different from other art. You should make games in your art style, they'd be beautiful.

callmedoc responds:

You are far too kind to myself I do assure you. Most humbling and I thank you both for viewing and commenting.

Swim Swim

This is badass. The style is insanely unique and refreshing. It has a very surreal feeling to it.

Harp Harp

Damn this is awesome!

There was a lot of thought put into this. especially the way you used warm colors in the foreground and cooler colors in the background making the FG pop really nicely. It has a tasteful color splash effect as well. It's very dynamic and dramatic, well done!

Samuses Samuses

Very cool artwork, loving the one on the far right, something about the black/contrast.

Apocalyptic Pigeon Apocalyptic Pigeon

Funny concept with great execution. Very nice line art as always.

Deer Princess Deer Princess

Very awesome line art and design. It looks great just as a flat too.

Primal Primal

Badass, looks like a magic the gathering card.

Batman Batman

This is really good, especially because it only took 3 hours.

Dahlia-K responds:

thankyou so much! yeah I was also happy that painting now takes less time for me! :)

dominatrix lala dominatrix lala

Very sexy, really digging the compressed boobs