Infectonator : Survivors Infectonator : Survivors

A very fun game with a kind of high risk high reward type of gameplay. Overall the game is challenging, fun, and has cool weapons that you can use.

Perdition Perdition

It's a very fun game with a great atmosphere. The storyline was interesting and unique as well. The gameplay itself is fairly straight forward and simple, I did love the combat, especially the gun. It felt powerful to blast things with.

Steam King Steam King

A very fun platformer, the way the upgrade system works was brilliant and fun. The cool down on weapons was cool.

The game evolves rather quickly, especially when you get upgrades. I started out as a king, and by the end of the game I was a steampunk badass.

13 13

I love this, it's very clean and precise. A lot of newer artists should strive to meet this level of precision/visual clarity.

Cradelehpt Cradelehpt

Easily some of the best art I've seen in years. It is very refreshing to see a unique style such as this, even I think my own art to some degree looks like other art. But this is vastly different from other art. You should make games in your art style, they'd be beautiful.

callmedoc responds:

You are far too kind to myself I do assure you. Most humbling and I thank you both for viewing and commenting.

Swim Swim

This is badass. The style is insanely unique and refreshing. It has a very surreal feeling to it.